The current committees of the North Texas Foster Care Consortium are:
1. Networking and Collaboration– This committee will create and encourage networking and collaboration opportunities for Consortium members related to the area of focus.
2. Advocacy– This committee will identify opportunities for advocacy at the local, state and national levels relevant to the area of focus.
3. Education and Training– This committee will organize education and training activities for Consortium members centered on the designated area of focus.
4. Data and Outcomes- This committee will identify data sources that can help improve decision-making related to the area of focus, and when necessary, work with organizations within the Consortium or at the state-level to gather relevant data to promote positive outcomes.
5. Kinship Care Advisory – An ad hoc committee that helps with resource-sharing, need identification, and determination of initiatives undertaken by the Consortium related to kinship care.